Thursday, March 6, 2014

Fudgy Brownie Cookies

I found this recipe when searching through some old cookbooks and thought I'd give it a go. I love them! Paul isn't a fan - they are too chewy and rich for his taste but I love a good chewy cookie. This is like eating a brownie but shaped like a cookie and with a crispier outside. These are my go to sweet tooth craving cure! Enjoy!

Ingredients:
1 packet of brownie mix (I use Betty Crocker)
1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 Tbsp water
I cup chocolate chips 

Method:
Whisk together brownie mix, flour and sugar. Stir in eggs, one at a time. Add butter and water and mix until combined. *Note: Batter will be thick*. Fold in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Preheat oven to 350'F. Grease or line a cookie sheet. Place heaped tablespoons of mixture on cookie sheet and press down lightly with the back of a spoon. Bake 8-10 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment